Decatur Glassblowing and COVID-19
Updated March 6, 2022
We are committed to the well-being of our customers, employees, and their families. Below are some of the safety measures we have put in place.
- Masks are encouraged for all visitors. See the updated City of Decatur Mask Ordinance here.
We are glad to report that all of our instructors and staff are fully vaccinated.
- Blown items are allowed only for those that have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19. You will be required to present your completed vaccination card at check-in. Solid items will be allowed for anyone that is unable to show proof of vaccination or one of our instructors can do the blowing part of the process for you.
Solid Items: Flower, Starfish, Paperweight (Round, Flat, Egg, Twist, Heart, Pumpkin, Clover)
Blown Items: Ornament, Pumpkin, Bowl, Cup, Bud Vase
- Visitors must sign a waiver stating they have not been exposed to COVID-19 and will be asked to leave immediately if they are unable to do so. Additionally, if you feel ill, please do not come in the building. Symptoms of COVID-19 include fever, fatigue, dry cough, & difficulty breathing.
- Wash and sanitize hands frequently. Sanitizer will be made available to all visitors.
- Social distance when possible in the studio. Our main work areas are well-ventilated and have large doors that open to the outside.
- Staff will sanitize tools and shared equipment between bookings.